Monday, November 7, 2011

HHO Gas-Hydrogen and Oxygen Gas active on a Chevrolet HHR

HHO Gas-Hydrogen and Oxygen Gas active on a Chevrolet HHR Video Clips.





HHO Flashback Arrestor's For Sale on E-Bay stores.ebay.com To everyone watching this video regarding the vacuum valve sensor. The vacuum valve sensor must not get any water inside where the diaphragm is operating or it will keep it in the on position. The diaphragm is a very sensitive rubber piece and water between the case and the diaphragm will keep it in a on position. It is recommended to put it in a enclosed container watertight. I found this out when I had the device setting on the outside of the car testing it and I decided to wash the inside of the engine area with the car in the off position and seen it working still. This vacuum valve was designed for a furnace in a dry environment and I recommend for everyone using one keep it dry. Regarding the furnace vacuum diaphragm after a period of running the furnace vacuum diaphragm it is such a sensitive unit that a hole developed in the diaphragm causing a vacuum leak. This diaphragm on the furnace vacuum valve is a very thin film around the diaphragm plate inside. I found a company that manufactures vacuum switches designed for automobiles that should arrive at my door on November 12, 2008. When the automobile is on idle this is where the vacuum is at its highest point and if the diaphragm can not handle the intense vacuum it will develop a whole in the diaphragm membrane. I received my O2 sensor box and using it by it's self on my automobile I have improved my gas mileage from 30-32 Highway to 36-39 Highway until ...

Tags: HHO, gas, water, for, feel, hydrogen, oxygen, electrolysis, electrolyte, inventions, Stan, Myers, fuel, meyer, stanley, replication, joe, hydroxy, wfc, joe's, cell, car, ic, engine, lawton, dave, ravi, raju, ravzz

See Also : Generator Buying Guide generator diesel portable coleman 1000 watt generator

No comments:

Post a Comment